If the sun is shining on you, thank God for His beauty and mercies. As we rise each morning, a new day awaits us. To brighten our lives, a good thing to say, “Good Morning, Sunrise.”
We have a chance to live a new day. What does a NEW day mean?
- It means we are alive!
- We have opportunities to make our world around us a better place.
- Smile, and say “Good Morning” to those around you. They may wonder “What has gotten into him/her?”
- Sing a new song…or hum, if you don’t carry a tune very well.
- Look out the window for a beautiful bird flying your way.
- Pick a flower and give it to someone you love.
- Sit down and read the Holy Scripture…and give God your day.
- Drink a cool drink of water and be thankful that it is pure and clean.
- Look around you for an opportunity to straighten up…clean up…and tidy up. This makes a mind clearer and more productive.
- Put on some beautiful music to listen to…whether at home or in your car.
- Relax…for you have a new day…a new beginning!
FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE: