There is probably nothing sweeter than honey. One may find it interesting that honey is compared to sweet or pleasant words. The benefits are extraordinary for the soul and for the healing of the body, according to Proverbs 16:24.
“Pleasant words are like a honey comb…sweetness to the soul and healing to the body.”
What we say and how we say it may actually effect our health. We know that angry words fill the body with stress. Resentments, even if not verbalized, can do the same. When you feel like striking out or blistering someone with your words, try saying something totally different…a complement or something caring. See if your whole body seems to relax.
The purest honey is from the honeycomb. Its ingredients include water, pollen, fructose, glucose, organic acids, proteins and enzymes. As to the benefits of honey or the honey comb on the body, I found this interesting:
“Called the “nectar of the gods” by the ancient Greeks, honey is enjoyed by many today, not only for its health claims, but also for its sweet taste. The healthiest honey is honey straight from the honeycomb, and it is harvested for many uses.
- Chewing Honeycomb helps allergy symptoms.
- Raw honey straight from the comb can help with scarring of the skin, skin infections and as a moisturizer.
- Honey is filled with the main amino acids , B,C,D, and E vitamins as well as essential enzymes.
- It is a fat fighter because it boosts metabolism and is an instant energy boost.
- Honey cleans the blood vessels and aids digestion.
- As a home remedy, it has been used for years for athlete’s foot, arthritis pain, yeast infections, hangovers, sore throats, insomnia, and cuts and burns. “
The importance of the bee is in our sayings: “Busy as a bee” To get from the flower to the hive that they have made with such care…produce the honey and give mankind and animals a wonderful, sweet food is remarkable in deed. See the video below on our honey industry…and remember to keep your words pleasant and sweet …for your health’s sake and those around you.