With so much sadness and darkness in the world, we must lift up our voices and “Shine”to dispel the gloom and doom. Look at the faces, on the video below, of Christians in the Royal Albert Hall in London. They represent every age, race, and gender. Multiply their voices and faces of all Christian people world-wide who can bring light into the world. It is our duty and joy to share our voices of hope. As He has said, Christ is our only hope and redemption. Our only cry should be for all nations and what God wants for His world and His creation.
An Invitation to a new FOCUS: Join Boyer Writes with a new daily focus and see what it does to your life. We certainly understand that this may not be easy.
What is this new focus?
- Decide if you want your minds and life to be changed from a daily bombardment of darkness or to light and joy, where you can reach for inner peace and calm.
- This may mean deciding to switch off the TV news and discussion groups for a period of one month or longer.
- Even though this is not Lent, many times during the season of Lent, Christians choose to restrict themselves from certain things in order to draw closer to God.
- This invitation is to do a similar thing.
- Choose your own New Focus
- If you make this decision, please use the “Comment” on this post or write an email to Boyer Writes and let us know of your choice in order that we may pray for this new focus in your life. email@example.com (copy email and paste)
Fill our lands with your glory, Lord! Dispel the darkness. Shine on Us!
Turn on sound