Since you may be thinking of a book for your favorite person or a friend who may be interested in historical fiction or culture in the Blue Ridge Mountains, I am going to give you some shopping ideas from the books that I have written this year. They are all available on Amazon and if you act now, they will be to you before Christmas.
Click on book title for description and price
- THE SEEDS by N.W. Boyer (historical fiction)
- BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY BEAUTIES by N.W. Boyer
- OLD TIMERS of the BLUE RIDGE and MORE by N. W. Boyer
Children’s Books are also available. Great books for Grandparents to give or for parents to read with their children with questions for discussion at the end.
All children’s books by Nancy W. Boyer (for elementary students or early teens)
- CROOKED CREEK FIR TREE ( a Christmas story)
- WILLY THE WORM
- LINDA LONG LEGS
- ANNA and THE ATTIC
- RUNNING AWAY RITA
- BETTY BIG EARS
- TERRI TENNIS SHOES
- SARA STICKY FINGERS
- WAYS TO BE HAPPY FOR YOUNG PEOPLE (for very young children)